Open new markets and expand existing markets. Lend your voice and expertise to one or more of ACMA’s Composites Growth Initiatives (CGIs). CGIs are establishing standards and specifications that encourage the use of composites in place of traditional materials, launching websites to produce leads for members and forming strategic alliances with industry leaders.
Corporate members in each CGI group work together to focus on specific projects to expand markets for composites as they compete against traditional materials.
Serving on these committees allows you to work with committed, like-minded professionals in helping to shape the future of the composites industry. By joining a CGI committee, your voice will be heard to benefit your business today and tomorrow.
- Architectural Division
- Automotive Composites Alliance
- Corrosion Control Division
- Fiberglass Grating Manufacturers Council
- FRP – Rebar Manufacturers Council
- Green Composites Council
- High Performance Council
- International Cast Polymer Alliance
- Pultrusion Industry Council
- Press Molders Council
- Transportation Structures Council
- Utility & Communications Structures Council