Resources & Tools
You rely on ACMA to provide high quality resources and tools to help you run your business. The following are available only to ACMA members.
- LCI Comparison Tool & Training — Quickly asses how formulation and process changes affect the life cycle impact of polymer composite parts from cradle to gate.
- Styrene Communication Kit — The tools you need to inform and reassure employees and plant neighbors about chemical health risks.
- Resin Statistics — Quarterly reports prepared for ACMA.
- Federal Markets Symposium — Presentations given by senior leaders from several Federal agencies with programs affecting the composites industry.
- Market Intelligence Reports — Weekly and monthly economic trend reports from the National Association of Manufacturers.